This station was opened by the Great Western Railway on 1st July 1905.
An original Handbill for the opening can be found in the archives of Birmingham City Council at the Central Library (Reference: SIS Collections; Store AF385. 19042 GRE Great Western Railway Records Vol.10.
The station was situated about 3/4 of a mile from Old Hill.
It closed with the end of regular passenger services from Old Hill to Halesowen on 5th December 1927.