There was a small narrow gauge railway situated at the sewage works owned by Worcester City Corporation. This works was located on the north bank of the river Severn beyond the New Road Cricket ground. Rail traffic ceased and the locomotive was sold for preservation in 1968.
- 4wDM Ruston & Hornsby 229648 of 1944 (from 1952 to 1968)
- 4wDM Ruston & Hornsby 211603 of 1941 (on hire in 1952)